(BPRW) A Discussion WITH Top Ladies Doing Small business IN MIAMI
Established for WEDNESDAY, March 16 AT 10:00 AM
(Black PR Wire) MIAMI, FL – In celebration and recognition of Women’s History Thirty day period, Miami-Dade County’s Inner Providers Section-Modest Small business Improvement Division, and in association with the Fee for Women, will host panel dialogue and engaging dialogue with Major Ladies all through business in Miami. The event can take place on Wednesday, March 16 at 10 a.m. in the Shandrell Rivers Theater in Miami.
The function of this occasion is to have interaction, recognize and hear the tale of Gals Leader’s (Main Women) in County Authorities and the Private sector in Miami to share how they overcame hurdles, their path to good results and how they are top modify in their organizations and the community as a total.
The Leading Ladies presenting incorporate:
• Maria Nardi, Department Director of Miami-Dade Parks, Recreation and Open up Spaces
• Michelle Romano, Sr. Director Procurement Products and services with Jackson Health Method
• Namita Uppal, Main Procurement Officer Miami-Dade Inside Services Division
• Hydi Webb, Port Miami Director
• Bernadette A. Morris, President/CEO Sonshine Communications, and
• Gerri Lazarre, President and Shareholder – TriMerge Consulting Team
Lover businesses in attendance icljude:
• Women’s Organization Council of the Miami-Dade Chamber of Commerce
• Miami-Dade County Commission for Women, and
• Miami Seashore Chamber Women’s Business enterprise Council
# # #
The written content and viewpoints expressed inside of this press release are these of the creator(s) and/or represented firms, and are not always shared by Black PR Wire. The writer(s) and/or represented organizations are exclusively dependable for the information and the precision of the information of this Push launch. Black PR Wire reserves the right to reject a press release if, in the watch of Black PR Wire, the material of the release is unsuitable for distribution.