Dark circles less than your eyes take place when the pores and skin beneath both eyes appears darkened. It is different from bruising close to a single eye from an harm or redness and inflammation in a single eye caused by an infection.
Dark circles less than your eyes usually are not a indicator of a professional medical problem.
Sept. eighteen, 2021
- Friedmann DP, et al. Dark circles: Etiology and administration choices. Clinics in Plastic Medical procedures. 201542:33.
- Vrcek I, et al. Infraorbital darkish circles: A assessment of the pathogenesis, analysis and remedy. Journal of Cutaneous Aesthetic Medical procedures. 20169:65.
- Matsui MS, et al. Physiological and life-style components contributing to possibility and severity of peri-orbital darkish circles in the Brazilian population. Anais Brasileiros de Dermatologia. 201590:494.
- Sarkar R, et al. Periorbital hyperpigmentation: A detailed assessment. The Journal of Medical and Aesthetic Dermatology. 20169:forty nine.
- Wilkinson JM (qualified feeling). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Sept. 5, 2016.