Iced latte – Mayo Clinic
This iced coffee consume is sweetened with brown sugar and almond syrup. You can use any other flavored syrup, this kind of as hazelnut, or skip it.
Amount of servings
- Reduced Excess fat
- Reduced Sodium
- two cups brewed decaffeinated espresso coffee, cooled
- two tablespoons golden brown sugar
- 1 1/two cups excess fat-cost-free milk
- two tablespoons sugar-cost-free almond syrup*
- Ice cubes
- 1 cup excess fat-cost-free whipped topping*
- 1 teaspoon floor espresso beans
*Observe: If you want to adhere to a gluten-cost-free diet, verify labels to make absolutely sure the brands of syrup and whipped topping are gluten-cost-free.
In a pitcher, merge the espresso, brown sugar, milk and syrup. Stir to blend evenly. Refrigerate until eventually chilly.
Fill 4 eyeglasses with ice cubes. Pour coffee over ice. Incorporate 1/4 cup whipped topping to every single consume and sprinkle with floor espresso beans.
Nutritional evaluation for each serving
Serving dimension: 1 glass (about eight fluid ounces)
- Calories eighty four
- Whole excess fat Trace
- Saturated excess fat Trace
- Trans excess fat g
- Monounsaturated excess fat Trace
- Cholesterol two mg
- Sodium 82 mg
- Whole carbohydrate 18 g
- Dietary fiber g
- Whole sugars 11 g
- Included sugars 4 g
- Protein three g
- Sweets, desserts and other carbs 1