This iced coffee consume is sweetened with brown sugar and almond syrup. You can use any other flavored syrup, this kind of as hazelnut, or skip it.
Amount of servings
- Reduced Excess fat
- Reduced Sodium
- two cups brewed decaffeinated espresso coffee, cooled
- two tablespoons golden brown sugar
- 1 1/two cups excess fat-cost-free milk
- two tablespoons sugar-cost-free almond syrup*
- Ice cubes
- 1 cup excess fat-cost-free whipped topping*
- 1 teaspoon floor espresso beans
*Observe: If you want to adhere to a gluten-cost-free diet, verify labels to make absolutely sure the brands of syrup and whipped topping are gluten-cost-free.
In a pitcher, merge the espresso, brown sugar, milk and syrup. Stir to blend evenly. Refrigerate until eventually chilly.
Fill 4 eyeglasses with ice cubes. Pour coffee over ice. Incorporate 1/4 cup whipped topping to every single consume and sprinkle with floor espresso beans.
Nutritional evaluation for each serving
Serving dimension: 1 glass (about eight fluid ounces)
- Calories eighty four
- Whole excess fat Trace
- Saturated excess fat Trace
- Trans excess fat g
- Monounsaturated excess fat Trace
- Cholesterol two mg
- Sodium 82 mg
- Whole carbohydrate 18 g
- Dietary fiber g
- Whole sugars 11 g
- Included sugars 4 g
- Protein three g
- Sweets, desserts and other carbs 1