By Mayo Clinic Staff members
You never need to have to take away the pores and skin from salmon fillets ahead of cooking them.
Selection of servings
- one/4 cup maple syrup
- one garlic clove, minced
- one/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- two pounds salmon, cut into 6 equal-sized fillets
- one/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- one/eight teaspoon clean cracked black pepper
- Fresh mint or parsley for garnish
Warmth the oven to 450 F. Evenly coat a baking pan with cooking spray.
In a little saucepan around reduced heat, mix together the maple syrup, garlic and balsamic vinegar. Warmth just until finally very hot and take away from heat. Pour fifty percent of the combination into a little bowl to use for basting, and reserve the rest for afterwards.
Pat the salmon dry. Location pores and skin-facet down on the baking sheet. Baste the salmon with the maple syrup combination. Bake about 10 minutes, baste once more with maple syrup combination and bake for an additional five minutes. Go on to baste and bake until finally fish flakes easily, about twenty to twenty five minutes total.
Transfer the salmon fillets to plates. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper, and top with reserved maple syrup combination. Garnish with clean mint or parsley and provide quickly.
Dietary assessment per serving
Serving dimensions: one fillet
- Energy 257
- Total unwanted fat 10 g
- Saturated unwanted fat one.five g
- Trans unwanted fat g
- Monounsaturated unwanted fat 3 g
- Cholesterol 83 mg
- Sodium 167 mg
- Total carbohydrate 10 g
- Dietary fiber Trace
- Included sugars eight g
- Protein thirty g
- Total sugars 9 g
- Protein and dairy two
- Sweets one/two
- Meats, poultry and fish 4
- Sweets one/two
- Meat and meat substitutes 4
- Sweets, desserts and other carbohydrates one/two
July 15, 2021