What is Rosacea?
Rosacea is a skin condition that lasts for a long time and keeps on going. Rosacea has no clear cause, and there is no treatment. Doctors are trying to treat the condition without causing any side effects.
Rosacea can cause small, red, pus-filled bumps to form on the skin. During flare-ups, these bumps show up on the skin, and they are cared for. People with rosacea sometimes have red skin all over their face, but this isn’t usually the case. If it happens it just be for weeks or months, then go away and return.
Types of rosacea
The four kinds of rosacea are:
- Erythematous telangiectatic rosacea (ETR). because it causes facial flushing, visible veins, and redness.
- Papule pustular (or skin inflammation) rosacea. This type of rosacea is often found in women who are middle-aged or older.
- If your skin on your nose gets thicker as part of subtype three, which is rhinophyma, it’s an infrequent condition. It affects men and is sometimes combined with another rosacea.
- Visual Couperose and its symptoms are all about the eye area.
The rosacea symptoms can be very different from person to person. Couperose is more common in people with light skin, but it can happen to anyone. People with darker skin are more likely to have rosacea symptoms. some of the rosacea symptoms are included over here:
Signs of rosacea ETR:
- Flushing and redness in the face
- Damaged blood vessels and facial flushing
- Swollen skin
- Sensitive skin
- Stinging and burning skin
- Skin becomes dry, rough, and scaly
Acne rosacea symptoms:
- Acne and red skin
- oily skin
- Sensitive skin
- Broken blood vessels that are visible
- Skin with bumps on it
Skin thickening: bumpy texture
- Nose with thick skin
- Chin, forehead, cheeks, and ears have thick skin.
- Large pores
- Visibly damaged blood vessels
Ocular rosacea symptoms:
- Eyes that are red and wet
- Dull eyes
- The feeling of burning or stinging in the eyes
- Dry, itchy eyes
- Light-sensitive eyes
- Spots on the eyes
- Decreased sight
- Damaged blood vessels on eyelids
Rosacea has almost no known cause, but it could be caused by an overactive immune system, genes, the environment, or a mix of these things. Rosacea is not caused by bad hygiene, and it can’t be spread to other people.
- Flare-ups could happen because:
- Spicy foods and hot drinks
- Red wine and other drinks with alcohol
- Temperature extremes
- If there is sun or wind
- Emotional states
- Some blood pressure medicines and other drugs that widen blood vessels
- Some hair, skin, or cosmetic products
Even though there isn’t a cure for rosacea right now, there are a lot of medicines that can help. There might be more long-term problems if you don’t get help. Prescriptions and changes to your way of life are usually the best way to get better. You can also try some natural home remedies for rosacea. The following sections look at some possible treatments for rosacea.
1. Tenovate Skin Cream
Tenovate skin cream is a steroid. It is used to treat skin problems like dermatitis, eczema, and allergies. It lessens eczema, redness, and itching of the skin and keeps it from getting worse.
2. Flutivate Skin Cream
Flutivate skin cream is a steroid. Steroids are a type of drug. It is used to treat skin conditions that cause swelling and itching, such as eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis. It helps with pain, swelling, redness, and itching caused by a number of skin problems.
3. Flucort H Skin Cream
Flucort-H Skin Cream is a type of drug called a steroid. It is used to treat skin conditions that cause redness and itching. The affected area stops swelling, getting red, and itching.
4. Lobate Skin Cream
Lobate skin cream is a steroid used to treat skin problems like dermatitis, eczema, and allergies. It makes eczema, redness, and itching on the skin less severe and stops the condition from getting worse.
These all are skin creams that can help lessen skin irritation and discolouration. Skin creams are recommended by a doctor to hide flaws on the skin.
5. Laser treatment:
Doctors can use laser treatment to help get rid of visible veins, or telangiectasia. This treatment uses very bright light to make them smaller. Laser treatment can sometimes cause swelling, crusting of the skin, enlargement, delicacy, and, very rarely contamination.
If someone wants to get rid of thickened skin caused by rosacea, they can talk to a specialist. In these treatments, too much skin can be removed by using a laser or surgical tools. Carbon dioxide lasers can also pull back thick tissue.
To treat the rosacea condition consult the doctor he/she will recommend medicating cream if it is severe then laser treatment is also recommended. You can buy medicine at your nearest medical store or order through online pharmacies like Truemeds, which will give you a 72% discount and the best deal offers on your prescription medicines. They also provide free PAN India home delivery with minimum purchases of Rupees 500. You can also refer to their coupon code to get the benefits of an extra discount on medicated skin cream orders.