Pledging to cut down your foodstuff squander will involve much better food items setting up.
Pro idea: When you have a trip coming up, it is time to cleanse out the fridge.
When you are heading out to vacation and will be away from home for a whilst, it’s best to cook from the fridge, freezer or pantry. Resist the urge to do much more grocery searching. As a substitute, get a seem at what you have and use it up. That way, you depart guiding very little to spoil though you are absent, and you won’t by means of any food items away.
Use What You Have
I recently cleared out my fridge and arrived up with a approach:
- I had 50 % a jar of pasta sauce, so prepared tortellini just one night time with it.
- I ate the cooked leftovers as lunch.
- I experienced lettuce, onion, celery and some tomatoes, so I prepared a significant tossed salad.
- I snacked on the remaining apples.
- I had some blueberries and greek yogurt, so I manufactured salad dressing with it.
Zero Squander Blueberry Balsamic Salad Dressing
I experienced leftover blueberries so I employed them to develop a salad dressing.
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 lime juiced
- 3 tbsp basic Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- pinch salt
- ground pepper to style
Pulse blueberries, lime juice, yogurt, and vinegar in a food stuff processor until blended
Add the olive oil and mix.
Period to style with salt and pepper, and pulse again till sleek and creamy.