(BPRW) THE Network JOURNAL ANNOUNCES ITS 23th Yearly twenty five INFLUENTIAL BLACK Girls IN Enterprise AWARDS Presented BY MORGAN STANLEY
Marlie Corridor, Tv set Host and Talent, is Mistress of Ceremonies at the September 23rd digital celebration
(Black PR Wire) NEW YORK, N.Y. — The Network Journal (TNJ TNJ.com), an award-winning small business magazine for African-American pros, company executives and small business owners, announces its 2021 list of twenty five Influential Black Girls in Enterprise.
“The women of all ages we honor in the 23rd 12 months of the awards span occupations, industries and skills, and they share the exact same attributes when it will come to their career and local community provider: passion, push and concentration. We salute them for obtaining substantial degrees of success in their organizations and expert occupations, and for their myriad contributions to their local community,” states TNJ Publisher and Chief Government, Aziz Gueye Adetimirin.
- Chloe Barzey, International Shopper Account Lead, Atlanta Workplace Running Director, Accenture
- Krystal Barker Buissereth, CFA, Running Director and Head of Money Wellness, Morgan Stanley
- Natalia Cineas, DNP, RN, NEA-BC, Chief Nursing Government, Senior Vice President, Workplace of Individual-Centered Care, New York Town Wellbeing + Hospitals
- Angelique A. David, J.D., Government Running Director, Chief Working Officer and Typical Counsel, Ziegler
- Chanel Christoff Davis, Associate, Davis Davis & Harmon, LLC
- Saidah Grayson Dill, J.D., Vice President, Deputy Typical Counsel – Employment law, Cisco Techniques, Inc.
- Jean Drummond, CEO and President, Healthcare Dynamics Intercontinental
- Tosh Ernest, Head of Enterprise Progress & Entrepreneurship and Money Wellbeing & Prosperity Generation, Advancing Black Pathways, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Katisha D. Fortune, J.D., Senior Director & Counsel, International Regulatory Hazard, Checking, & Remediation, Walmart Inc.
- Stacie NC Grant, Ph.D., Chief Brilliance Officer, C&G Enterprises Endless, LLC
- Glory Dolphin Hammes, Chief Government Officer, IQAir North America, Inc., La Mirada, Calif.
- Artis G. Hampshire-Cowan, Esq., Principal and Founder, Leveraged Leadership Team, LLC
- Monique D. Jefferson, S.P.H.R., Chief Human Methods Officer, New York Community Radio
- Edna Kane-Williams, Government Vice President, Chief Variety Officer, Workplace of Variety, Equity & Inclusion, AARP
- René Lumley-Corridor, Chief Working Officer, Corporate Technology, BNY Mellon
- Michele C. Meyer-Shipp, Esq., SHRM-SCP, Chief People today & Culture Officer, Key League Baseball
- Cheryl Mickel, CFA, Head, U.S. Taxable Reduced Duration, Portfolio Supervisor, Mounted Profits Division, T. Rowe Selling price Associates
- Tiffany S. Chism Okirika, Founder & CEO, SkySpace International
- Joanita Ricketts, Running Director, Corporate Advisory Team, International Corporate & Expenditure Banking, MUFG
- Radina L. Russell, Senior Running Director, Teneo
- Beverly Evans Smith, Nationwide President & Chief Government Officer, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Leslie I. Waller, Vice President, Internet marketing, Beverage and Progress Channels Enterprise Device, Campbell Soup Corporation
- Cynthia Warrick, Ph.D., President, Stillman School
- Jolorie Williams, Typical Supervisor, Revlon Multi-cultural & Contract Expert services, Revlon, Inc.
- Karen Patricia Williams, Ph.D., Nursing Distinguished Professor of Women’s Wellbeing Director, Martha S. Pitzer Center for Girls, Young children and Youth, School of Nursing, The Ohio Point out College
This find team will be profiled in the Fall 2021 issue of the magazine, and will be formally honored at the 23rd Yearly twenty five Influential Black Girls in Enterprise Awards Ceremony, taking area just about on Thursday, September 23. This year’s Presenting Sponsor is Morgan Stanley. Further sponsors include things like T. Rowe Selling price Associates and Pass up Jessie’s. To sign-up for the function you should go to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/twenty five-influential-black-women of all ages-in-small business-awards-registration-166906506855?aff=ebdssbeac
About the twenty five Influential Black Girls in Enterprise Awards
Launched in March 1999, The Network Journal‘s twenty five Influential Black Girls in Enterprise Awards honors women of all ages whose expert achievements have considerably impacted an business or profession, and who also have created an crucial contribution to her local community. A “TNJtwenty five” honoree usually is a small business proprietor, or a lover, president, CEO, board chair, or other senior-management govt with substantial decision-making authority in the company, nonprofit (which includes academia and drugs), or federal government sector.
About The Network Journal
Established in 1993, The Network Journal (TNJ) is an award-winning magazine published quarterly. It gives news and commentaries on concerns that have an affect on the progress of small business and the development of pros in the workplace for an viewers of predominantly African-American pros, company executives and small-small business owners. Partaking extra than ninety eight,325 visitors per issue, TNJ is distributed nationwide, with a concentration on the New York tri-condition spot, although its everyday electronic version at tnj.com reaches a international viewers. For extra information and facts connect with (212) 962-3791, or go to the World wide web web page at www.tnj.com.
The written content and viewpoints expressed inside of this push launch are all those of the writer(s) and/or represented businesses, and are not always shared by Black PR Wire. The writer(s) and/or represented businesses are entirely dependable for the facts and the accuracy of the written content of this Press launch. Black PR Wire reserves the proper to reject a push launch if, in the view of Black PR Wire, the written content of the launch is unsuitable for distribution.